Throughout the season, I tried my best to improve my physicals, and I believe I am doing very well. I used to have hard time being endured. I could not last for 30 minutes of soccer game, without being extremely tired. But in the scrimmage we had, I was endured for the 40 minutes game, which seemed half impossible for myself. In the team, I am still not sure if I have secured the position in the team. I am also not sure, if I really became better player or not. However, one thing is for sure, I have learn to accept losing some of the things that I have. I also learned to let go of things which are not of my capacity.
14 January, 2012
Initial Reflection - Soccer Varsity
During the first 2 months of soccer varsity, I have lost my position as a vice-captain, which I used to be. I am both relieved and disappointed about the situation. I am relieved that I do not have to carry on the heavy responsibility that I had to carry as a leader of the team. I am surely not a talented player that I could not be a good example, who could lead the other players. I believe that my coach made a right decision in transferring my responsibility to my friend and teammate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughtful reflection.
ReplyDelete