23 January, 2012
Initial Reflection - Model United Nations
I have spent and participated in various meetings of the model united nations. I have participated in the conference, which was held in Brent International School Manila. In there, I have been enlightened to view the world differently. I have learned what it is really like in the conferences which I have to participate. The initial conference taught me, that in the real UN meetings, people are expected to follow certain rules and guidelines which could be used to conduct a fruitful debate between nations. The nations were guided not to insult each other, and to listen to each other. The conference guided the participating members, including myself, to reflect and to be prepared for the actual conference which will be held in Manila, again. The conference will going to be held in few weeks time, and I am not sure if I am ready to participate in the conference, because I may not be prepared enough, but I am very excited to participate in the real conference.
Labels:
Initial Reflections,
MUN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment