Through this volleyball season, I was able to learn all the basic movements of the volleyball, and was able to learn about the formations and positions of volleyball. When I first started, I was not able to "spike" a ball over a net, because I could not jump high enough and simply did not know how to do that. This, however, changed as I practiced. As I practiced for nearly 2 months, I grew a bit taller and I am able to jump higher. Also, I am now able to spike a ball over the net, and I am able to "receive" a ball, to save a point from given to the other team.
Overall, I am very satisfied with my improvement in volleyball throughout the season. Although, I am not happy about not being able to play for the team, in a big tournament, which I had work hard for.
Nice reflection.
ReplyDelete