Do you have a balance of activities across the three areas: Creativity, Action, Service? If not, in which area do you need more involvement?
- I believe I am lacking in the Service area. In most of my activities, I have worked on Creativity and Action part of the CAS project. However, only one project heavaily deals with the Service part of the CAS. So I have to work more on Service section to create more balance among the activities.
- I cannot exactly tell the average time, but I have met the requirement of CAS program.
- I have collaborated with others on every CAS project. I have been involved with three sports CAS activities. I had to work with other people to strive and to reach the goal the group has made. Also, in Global Issue Network (GIN) group, I had to collaborate with others to come up with legitimate ideas to solve the issues in the work. Lastly, for Model United Nations(MUN), I had the least amount of collaboration, because the members worked with one another to become a better debater in the group.
- I heavily engaged myself with global importance, or global issue in my Global Issue Network, and "White Coats on Every Kid" project under GIN. I dealt with International Labor and Migration for earlier, and Educational problems for the later CAS activity.
- I would consider myself to have been moderately engaged with the global issue. Although we came up with brilliant ideas and understood the core problem of the issue, I could not help the less fortunate to become the better person. I have seriously doubted whether I have actually helped them, or I have just gave them a bit of entertainment. However, I have to admit that I became extremely aware of that area, and would proudly be able to explain about the issue to someone.
- I wanted to get more involved with "Digital Divide" issue. I thought such problem is pivotal to be solved because everything nowadays seems to operate and work closely with some technology. However, it is extremely sad to know that most of the less fortunate are oblivious to much of the modern technology, because they are not exposed to such. I thought it would be exciting for me to handle such global issue.
- I think Global Issue Network (GIN) and Boy's Soccer Varsity are the most meaningful activities from last year. GIN was a great experience because it was my first time to meet students from different countries to come together and to share ideas to one another. Also, there were a lot of eye-opening experiences which I enjoyed and was enlightened. However, Boy's Soccer Varsity was also meaningful, because that activity woke my self-confidence up. For the first semester of the 11th grade, I had lost my self-confidence, and was not sure whether I am the person that my coach and other people told me I was. However, from the experience, I have learned that I can be whoever I want to be, and I am greater person that I have thought.
Which activity did you not care for or was not very significant to you? Why?
- I honestly did not care much to the Model United Nations (MUN) activity. I have learned from the activity, but I could not or did not put in much effort to learn from the activity. Also I was not very prepared, when I got to the venue of MUN. I did not engage much in the activity, but I have learned more than I have expected.
- I have planned to initiate a charity program to flood victims in Manila and suburban areas by connecting to NHS members of our school's sister schools. Since I am NHS member, this charity program will be organized, and initiated partly under my control.
- I have initiated "White Coats on Every Kid" project under GIN with other students. I have contributed much to coming up with the core idea of the organization, and contributed much of the activities that the organization is contributing.
- I was first involved with CAS activity at the first school week of the G11 school year.
- The list is up to date.
- I do not think any blog posts are tagged with learning outcomes.
- Yes, I have completed on every significant CAS activity I did last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment